Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 18, 2008

congratulation Sis!

Aiman & Iya

The result for Teknik application is finally released. Boy, it was difficult to check the result! I tried many times yesterday but somehow, the portal had technical problem during my attempts. Alas, the result remained mistery. Probably it was so due to heavy network 'traffic'.

I got Fatin to help me out with the checking last nite. And it was a great relieve as we found out that Iya got a placement! Alhamdulillah..and the fact that it was the very first chioce that I made, the opportunity to go to STTJ is a blessing! I even got Emy into the picture, just to double check on Fatin's finding..haha! kasih sayang seorang kakak :P

What makes me happier is that Aiman, Zul's sister is also going to the same school :) so this kakak can visit 2 adiks during each visit! Both Zul and myself are delighted. We hope our sisters will do well in their studies. Congratulations Iya & Aiman!

p/s: Thanks Fatin & Emy for entertaining my request :) i'm blessed to have great friends to keep

9 comments:

zur@ said...

yeay! congrats jaja!
senang la ko nak visit ur two adiks nanti!

tak saba nak meet up for CNY!

hamlet said...

my pleasure fren. Congrats to both of ur sisters.

I am blessed to hav u too!

J@ja said...

thanks!

zura: tak saba jugak!

'devil': fewit!i terhuree~ ;p

cheers..

Diha said...

owh yes..meet up on CNY...has it been confirmed???

sicksockhead said...

confirm kan??? i'm in..

Diha said...

i'm in too tp sile confirm date in advance...for now,i wont be in kl on 7th n 8th...

J@ja said...

if we were to agree on the early plan, it should be on 8th...zura lepak dgn member on 7th...

Diha said...

i'm okay on the 8th..x jadi g melaka...so i'll c u girls in full force...miss u soo much!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.