I had butterflies in my stomach everyday; from the day we made the decision (2th Nov 2012) until now, especially in the morning when we drop her at the school. RAZ was fine during the first day; amazed by the swimming pool outside. She did not realize that I was about to leave her there, with the teachers and new friends on a very very new compound to her conscious. I was told that she cried at last. However, her reaction later that evening surprised me. She looked so happy, all smiling the moment she noticed my arrival at the school compound. "Hi mom!", she said, running towards me and gave me a big hug. *GLAD* So I guess it was a good start. I understand that change needs time, in order to work. Honestly, I did expect some drama but yes, I have to admit that I am affected when I see she cries :'( Nonetheless, ibu has no doubt that you will be ok, kakak...
Today is RAZ's fifth day at school. And today was ayah's first experience sending her to school, after been away for 1 week due to attending short course outside KL. Hehe ayah pon terdiam jap tengok kakak nangis. Don't worry, she is going to be fine. Tak caya tunggu petang nanti. (Sebenarnya ibu akan call dulu tanya situation RAZ kul 9 pagi. Tu pasal tak risau. Haha)
On the bright side, although it has only been 4 days, change has started to chip in. On the way back in the car last week, RAZ hummed/sang ABC song (the letters ke laut, rhyme tetap ada) and counted 1 to 10 (max). Also, shouted "Hip hip, huyeiiii!" (Hip hip horey). Must be from the school. It is strange thinking about how does your brain works. The teacher told me that RAZ do not always get involved in the activities. In this 'jet lag' period, she prefers watching from a far, do what she wants when she feels like it. But still she managed to digest few lessons taught. Alhamdulillah.
And during our short gateway to Paka last weekend, few more vocabs were discovered. Maikey (monkey), shoe, and hat.
I hope that we made the right decision sending RAZ to school. The intention is to get herself occupied with light activities with friends around. Never, to pressure her to perform and compete. What do think about this, fellow moms? Are you with me?
P/s: Please excuse the n*ked Barbie in the picture ;p
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.


4 comments:
hip hip horay! good kakak! mummy farah so proud of you!
Tq mummy! Yes, ibu is so poyo kan? Ha ha
Good start for RAZ. Play school is very important. Bkn paksa tp nk bg kenal dunia. Kan? :)
Biasala tu.. aku dulu pon camtu time awal2 anta arsyad.. lg la arsyad yg tak penah ditinggalkan.. mama yg lebey2 anak ok je.. hahaha
Post a Comment