Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Update

Assalamualaikum...
It has been a while since the last entry. Life has been very busy and exciting.

Welcome Home
Alhamdulillah, all 4 of us are now reunited under the same roof; husband had just transferred to KL end November 2013. So we had new routines, adjusting ourselves for being together again after 11 months seperated by distance. Syukur.

Umar & School
Daily journey to KL is now merrier as we enrolled Umar to Taska Raniya beginning 02.12.2013. So both kids are stationed in KL while ibu and ayah deal with office work. Complete; all 4 occupying the limited space in our beloved Satria. And we do not have to rush to go back feeling guilty of late pickups the way we felt when Umar was with his babysitter. The kids seem happier with the new life. They long for ayah's presence; the attention, love and laughter. Alhamdulillah. I personally, is sick of distance marriage. May we have options to consider in yhe future in shaa Allah.

Mini Concert
Last Friday, Taska Raniya held its annual Concert & Graduation Day. A short and sweet event organised at the school itself. I was so excited. Despite my swallon face due to surgery to take out my bottom right side wisdom tooth, I did came early to secure the best spot to capture the moment. Raudhah was involved in the Mandarin choir while Umar in fashion show!

I felt so proud of the kids' achievement. The opening doa recited by a 5 year old boy impressed me to bits. I cried! Haha touching betul dan jujurnya, rasa bangga. Credit to tge dedicated and loving teachers. Well done!

Raudhah did her performance well. I am proud that she managed to do it in front of the crowd. I am proud of Umar too. Although he stood still at the stage, he did not cry. Well done boy! For a new comer (less than 10 days) you did very well. But I cought him crying in the prep room so I couldnot help it but to bring him with me, enjoying the rest of the show.

Hope you will learn more and have loads of fun at the school, kids! :)

1 comment:

Zulaikha Mohamad said...

terharu kan tgk anak atas stage?? haha.. aku pon nangis tgk arsyad buat performance..hehehe