Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

.: ~C.O.N.T.E.N.D.E.R who??~ :.

Forget manhunt..the series is over..but of course, thanks to the show, I’m becoming a ‘makhluk tv’ now..hehe although its not that extreme, but one thing for sure, I now have my own ‘must see’ tv showlist! Say tata to the old jaja and welcome to the tv world..haha

Recently, I’m addicted to this show called T.H.E C.O.N.T.E.N.D.E.R… Gosh, I like this show so much that I won’t miss it for the world!! After a tiring day at work, usually by 8pm I’m already asleep..but for the sake of contender..staying up until 10pm is no problem at all.. the show really grabbed my attention..my interest is all there..the show is a reality boxing show which involves 16 boxers representing the West team and the East team. That means 8 boxers in each team. On the West side we have Alfonso, Jesse, Ishe, Sergio, Miguel, Anthony, Tarick and Joey while East coast consists of Peter, Jonathan, Ahmed, Najai, Brent, Juan, Jimmy and Jeff..each week, 2boxers[ 1 from East and 1 from West ] will fight for 5 rounds..the winner stays and the loser goes home..adei..i’m seriously into this show..cam teruje gile!!!!! Love, Dignity and Courage as Sly said..is what the show is all about..nice eh?Its like the boxing version of the Apprentice..another credit of the show lays on the two big people behind the effort of the best boxer search; Silvester Stallone and former world campion, Sugar Ray…hehe..super nice!

Last Monday’s fight between Tarick and Juan was my personal favourite! It was a fight with full action where u couldn’t take ur eyes off the screen even for a second! The spirit of young Juan really amazed me..he’s only 18[baye Haziq..as ayen says], has a quite small body size but the way he fought opposites them all..[I adore Juan for that] Juan is fast, full of spirit and definitely one of the strong contenders along with Alfonso, Jesse, Ishe, Sergio, Peter and Anthony..so far, it has been 7 episodes..and these 7guys made it to the second round..congratulation!

Tarick on the other hand, did give his best! To the fact that its been a long time since his last fight, I believed that he gave his best..Even if we won at the first place, he wont go far..coz he’s kinda old..with new faces coming into the field, it’ll take a long time and definitely a great challenge to get to the top..no offense but I favor Juan better..although if Juan loose in the next round, he got nothing to loose..come on..he’s only 18 and has a long way to go..with the experience gained from this show..he can be even better..just keep up the good work and polish the spirit k Juan..[huh..tu die..obsess bakk]..

Next week, its Joey and Jimmy time to prove who’s the best..cant hardly wait till the next show..Jaja is now a contender freak!!!

No comments: