Its been quite sometime since the last post.. i have no special reason for that..nope, I was not busy all this while..in fact I got the whole day to blog if I wanted to..hehe guess I wasn’t in the mood to blog...too bad!
Blogger has been my virtual bestfren during this internship program…however since new trainees came in, my affection towards the blog has become less and less ;p hehe last time, I was the only trainee in the company…now? We have up to 20 trainees from various uni and field of study..cool huh?!! The funny part is, although I’m the first to come in, I’ll be the last one to leave…hoho clearly contradicts the philosophy of F.I.F.O and L.I.F.O …count F.I.L.O in guys!!!haha nice~ First In Last Out ;p
Hmm today, I’ve come to the 21st week of the 8month of my life..yippie!!! Cant wait to come to the end..missed UTP so much…the ‘utpian’, burninghot-weather, cheap food, light traffic, pak & mak guards, the ‘gedek-gedek’ pathway between v3 and v4..[to name a few]...counting days~
Yeehaa…whats interesting about Monday?yup..CONTENDER!!tonite will be the beginning of the second round of the show..there are 7contenders left..it is supposed to be 8..thanks to Juan for giving up earlier before the round even started!!! [Juan bapuk]..lets witness what Alfonso, Jesse, Ishe, Sergio, Peter, Anthony, and Joey got to be the ‘Contender’.. This is what spices up my Monday nite! ;p and after the show, I’ll be praying that instead of Tuesday, Friday will come…as the favourite tomorrow… [aminnnnnnnnn ß sha kate]
Late today, I had a wonderful short-sweet conversation with one of the internal auditor in the house..Jamie Lee..this Korean [I think] lady is very friendly and cute..earlier, she told me about the mosquito bites she had which I though was kinda ‘manje’ hehe..later the print-for-me-please-favor…hoho Jaja the power office gurl!! I don’t mind…but..what do u do?r u doing data entry Q&A???that…I do MIND!!haha..aku dok sengkang mate wat programming..ade ke kate wat data entry?? ;p
wish tomorrow is Friday~


No comments:
Post a Comment