Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 17, 2005

.: ~Thought of the day~ :.

7months had passed..4weeks remain in count..suddenly, this question came into my mind.. –What have I gained tru out these period??- put it into simple word, the answer would be A LOT!! I’m practically immune to the culture being practiced around me..in fact, I have imposed a culture of my own..as if this company belongs to me ;p if there’s anything such as performance chart, I’ll mark this week as the worst..kids,don’t try this at home..haha well to some people,it might not be a big deal..but ethically, it cant be other than WRONG =D

The demn meaningful gift that happened during my staying here was the time when new trainees [in big numbers] came in somewhere in March..there were once 22 of us! The amazing part was how simple everyone agreed on friendship..we had breakfast and lunch together,all 22 of us..discussed work issues, gossips, shared problems and now, with lesser load [ramai dah kua] we’ve become partners in crime! Hehe ponteng or curik2 keluar has been our favourite pastime lately..considering the tight security control, badge-tag system and all..this is definitely define the word gamble! Wearing a special badge for trainee, we can simply being traced and known by others..if we ever get caught, masak beb!! ;p

Work has never been less stressing…lastweek, I’ve accomplished another JSP task..it took me 2weeks..yey, I did it! But demn, the deadline should be within 2days!.. ;p “2 days dateline means that the program should be simple” that was how my SV responded to my delayed program completion…yeah rite,its simple when u actually finish it! I had a lot of constraints..but I rather kept it too myself..revealing each will only worsen the gap between us which already been ‘great’..at that moment, the only thing that resided in my mind was how my future in IT will be…will I ever survived? My SV has been my loyal heartbreaker all this while..but I took his words positively..in a way he's trying to exposed me on the real work environment..people don’t juz say nice things..people don’t always care how others feel..in fact, few days after that,he called me into his room and actually pujuk me by explaining why this and that..swit kan?maybe he noticed my anger face that followed his harsh words…haha ganas x?selambe je wat muke..after that incident [and the earliers too] I concluded that no matter what, I must get to the manager spot someday..so I can treat people better.. =) juz like how baba used to be..haih his my idol!
Training in TI taught me almost everything I need to know about W.O.R.K..still, there is more to expect..backstabber, sweet talker, 2 faces..to name a few..TI has made me become more independent, totally stand alone[work wise la kan] and makin keras hati.. I’m immune to my surrounding more and more..guess I would like to work here someday..and replace my sv’s position..take over his room..nice view! =)

At the beginning of the remaining one month, I noticed a big change in me, technically… I am able to adapt myself to the thing that I hated the most…this whole training gave me a new perspective on programming stuff..yup yup the only way to discover the limit of possible is to beyond them into impossible…whoever came up with such meaningful thought must be demn successful..impressive!

2 comments:

sicksockhead said...

reality... ouch it hurts kan... siot la.. nak freeze kan time ley akk...

Unknown said...

bagus2..member2 aku ramai yg suda jadi master programmer :) boleh tolon aku nnt ek...plsss...