Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 20, 2005

.: ~A Weekend to Remember~ :.

Had a great time last weekend [yesterday to be specific ;p] !! earlier, I was in a dilemma; to play bowling with fellow trainees or to be with my dearie..gosh,it was a tough decision to make! I do want to spend time with ‘him’ [die milik negare..ssh nak jumpe woo..asek masuk utan je ;p]..but I’ve agreed to join the tournament earlier…Eila [friend from UTM] really going to be disappointed if I were to cancel my participation…arghhhh!!! Bedebak..malam sabtu tu..dua-dua majuk ngan ja…adeila~ since zul cam xnak jumpe.. I’ve decided to proceed with the bowling plan..yeahh!! [sedih gak sbnrnye..]

Blablabla…on Sunday morning,as early as 3am I received an sms from zul..yey!his holiday pass started at 8am..woke up early that morning..got one hell of ‘travelling’ in mind..found my way to sg besi, fetched zul back to sepang..spent 2 3 hours there and ‘remmmed’ back to ampang point for the bowling tournament! Gile rempit la ja time tu.. ;p so, double mission accomplished! The excitement did not stop there…the game was pretty good..considering my last game was back in Augest last year ;p .. I bowled with one thing in mind.. –to have fun- ..and I did =) even more when I was announced as the top scorer for the female category ;p another TI t-shirt added to my collection..nice~ 3games with lots of fun which cost me only rm10..strawberry nice~

Went home quite late lastnight..on my way home, singgah UIA anto kawan..haih~ my car booth was loaded with local fruits; durian, rambutan, dokong + daun pandan[kunun tak nak kasi bau] wakaka..demn gile kuat bau durian kete!! Anyway, I enjoyed my weekend…pasni meh siram perfume kat kete ;p

No comments: