
See? Raudhah Amani was so happy to meet you,ayah! (Macam mane la ayah die tak cair)
Zul turned 26 last Tuesday. So we celebrated his belated birthday in a very simple way, just the the three of us. Raudhah and ibu got ayah a small present, to reward his hardwork and encourage more achievements ahead, Insyaallah. Happy Birthday,ayah! We love you so much :) oh the cake was courtesy of baba and mama. We brought it all the way from KL. Thank you bama!


All in all, 2010 has been a great year. Well of course there are setback moments but to me there's more to be happy about. Nothing beats the feeling of having a loving husband and a cute baby, kan? Supportive family members add more to it! Nah,so I choose not to get carried away will the 'setback' part :D Trust me,it is easy if you WANT to & it is going to be difficult it you HAVE to.
So here is my story of 2010. May good fortunes follow our way in 2011, in the aspect of health, career, love and life as a whole. Insyaallah,dgn izin-Nya.
LOVE
The born of our 'Taman Cita-cita'
Syukur, Alhamdulillah. The first addition completes our small family on 23 February 2010, after 15 months of marriage. RA is the symbol of our love journey that marked its 9th year in the following month. We love you so much,girl! The moments were captured in this entry.
The second year
Zul & I celebrated our 2nd anniversary in November 2010. I miss those moments; when we were pronounced as husband&wife. Simple, that is US :)
His career started up low since joining the unit in 2008. With difficult people, clash of values and demanding expectations from people around him. Yes,this is normal even for us the civilians. Alhamdulillah, 2010 was a good year for my army guy. He has attended 2 courses (which accumulate to a total duration 10 months for this year alone!) and was recognized with Best Academic Award for the first course and Best Student Award,recently. Alhamdulillah. I am so proud of you dear! May RA follows your steps nnt. Insyaallah.
LIFE
I learned a lot about family this year. I believe that my new 'title' has contributed to the way I value my family. The presence of RA brought my sister and I closer. I remember the day when Zul had to return to his course,after taking care of me during confinement for a week. I cried like a baby,seriously. And there was my sister, she wiped my tears and consoled me. Sweet? Of course. Look what she prepared for me as Mother's Day present. Cool huh? :)
Friends
2 out of my 9 bestfriends got married this year. Congratulation to my ex-roomie, Alin & Nor! So Wengurls, we have 7 weddings to go to complete all 10 of us. By the way, the 3 of us got married to our schoolmate. Sweet isn't it? :)
Jaja & Zul - 08.11.08 : Fiena, could not make it

Alin & Kerol - 19.06.10 : Diyana, Fiena & Zura missing

Noran & Wafa - 09.10.10 : Diha could not make it

Noran & Wafa - 09.10.10 : Diha could not make it

LAPSE
My major setback of the year. The changes in the organisation's processes disappoint me,badly. Nonetheless, I am optimist that things happen for reasons. Every cloud has a silver lining,kan? To me it is a test to see how grateful I am even when bad luck strikes. Yeah, the thought of how blessed I am to have my dear Zulfadhli & Raudhah Amani was the strength,that kept me going. I am now rough-er than ever and speak my mind clearly. No more sweet,nice Ms Jaja :D hehe. Just do the best and go with the flow. Rezeki di tangan Allah,Insyaallah ada di mana-mana :)
2010 has end. Welcome 2011... Happy New Year everyone :)


2 comments:
happy new year! semoga tahun ini lebih baik dr tahun2 sebelumnya. =) insyaAllah.
jaaaa whatever happens in your life i know u r such a strong lady. lots of love from d, even kite jarang jumpe *hugs*
Post a Comment