Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

You, weekend and I

10.09.11, both ibu and RAZ had our checkup at PCMC. Alhamdulillah, ayah was able to come home and accompany his girls. I just could not imagine chasing RAZ around the Woman & Child department alone without Zul's assistance. She enjoys her trip to the medical centre. Running here and there, make friend with older kids, invading the play room, are among the must do and expected of her. Well, at this moment ibu is torn between chasing RAZ and managing the 'havoc' UFZ is making inside. Thank you for being around, dear husband :) My heart melts whenever I see the father-daughter bond. An evidence of how distance just make love grow stronger. Ayah balik once a while tp anak still recognize. Syukur.






WEEK 33
I gained another 5kg, accumulated to 32kg to date ;D I give myself another 8kg max. Let's not exceed the baseline weight ok ibu.

UFZ made a tremendous progress. 'Fiza, baby is big'. The same statement from the same doc back then, when I was pregnant with RAZ. Usually the development is at most 2 weeks ahead. Surprisingly, since last checkup 3 weeks back, UFZ is now 4 weeks ahead of his 'age'. I was supposed to be in my 33rd week when the reading in the screen shows 37! Oh my, ibu byk makan planta kot adik? Baby weight was estimated at 3.2kg. Hmm I did not know how to react. If I compare the progress with RAZ's record, her weight at 34th week was 2.8kg. RAZ was born at 38th week weighing 4kg. So whats next? Since baby has not engaged and has not reached his full term, doc suggested that ibu come again in 3 weeks for next assessment. The decision will be made then. Let's pray for the best. Insyaallah, dgn izinNya.





A beautiful weekend with my favourite company; my bestfriends, my love...my ZI, RAZ and UFZ :) besar nikmatMu, Alhamdulillah.

Hmm kaki dah bengkak. Teruk kan?


posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

Zulaikha Mohamad said...

bengkak nya kaki ko ja.. Alhamdulillah kaki aku tak bengkak pon.. tp baby kecik.. dh mkn byk pon sama jgk, camana ni?? huhu.. ape pon janji baby sihat kan.. hopefully everything turns out well.. pray for u n UFZ.. :-)

J@ja said...

bengkak kan? sakit tau. tak leh lipat2 kaki dah. this time lambat bengkak. ms RAZ dulu 5 6 bulan dh start bengkak.

same2 kite doa utk boboy2 kite ek Jue. take care, insyaallah nnt naik berat mama n baby tu :)