My day began with a presentation on tender plan for technical manpower at 9-ish am. Fuh! I was caught off guard when the procurement executive said, "Jaja, you present la" only as we were about to enter the meeting room. Haha bertuah betul. Kalau sound awal-awal kan senang. Hari baru nak mula, tak payah la banyak songeh kan. Besides, I have presented to MD/CEO before. What could have been worse? Hehe GM yang chair meeting pagi tadi pon kenal muka 'Executive sorang ni' yang kena tembak depan Management tempoh hari. Selamba :D *I love my job*
Post meeting, amendment to the paper is required as we are meeting the Executive Vice President tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully all is going to be ok. MD/CEO pon ikut. Hehe tengoklah muka 'Executive sorang ni' lagi :D
Started agressive in the morning, the later part of my day was full of surprises. Looks like UFZ is already loved by many. Dapat 2 lagi hadiah hari ni. One from my new boss and another one from Shaz, a sister I never had. Thank you so much. I am flattered!

As today is the last working day of the week for counterparts at Kertih, I took the opportunity to send an email to the whole fraternity before leaving for maternity. Will be on MC beginning Monday. The response from them? I am touched. Masih ramai yang sayang :)
Alhamdulillah, what a balanced day.
It is going to be a long day tomorrow. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with my checklist.
Post meeting, amendment to the paper is required as we are meeting the Executive Vice President tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully all is going to be ok. MD/CEO pon ikut. Hehe tengoklah muka 'Executive sorang ni' lagi :D
Started agressive in the morning, the later part of my day was full of surprises. Looks like UFZ is already loved by many. Dapat 2 lagi hadiah hari ni. One from my new boss and another one from Shaz, a sister I never had. Thank you so much. I am flattered!

As today is the last working day of the week for counterparts at Kertih, I took the opportunity to send an email to the whole fraternity before leaving for maternity. Will be on MC beginning Monday. The response from them? I am touched. Masih ramai yang sayang :)
Alhamdulillah, what a balanced day.
It is going to be a long day tomorrow. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with my checklist.
posted from Bloggeroid


No comments:
Post a Comment