It has been 2 weeks since the date that we expected the house to be ready for occupancy. Disappointed, yes. There are a lot more work to be done before we can move into our own house. To date, I would say that the progress is at 80 percent. The stairs has yet to be covered, pending tile installation on the upper floor, ceiling painting and refurbishment of the toilet. The main concern is on the insufficient tile; stock will only arrive in April. I hope by April, the contractor means early April. Oh the heavy duty tile installed at the porch keeps on bugging me. I don't think I chose that design. But I decided to shut up since I have no evidence of noncompliance. Janji siap.
The renovation has taken place for almost 4 months now. All should be ready by 15 March 2012. And we have already committed the necessary purchase of electrical appliances, furnitures and cabinet. Due to the delay, we had to bag the salespersons of the electrical appliances (all the way from Seremban) and furniture (cap Bukit Beruntung) to extend the storage period, keeping our stuff at their premises. Finalization of kitchen cabinet measurement, design and costing will be done this weekend. The material will be ABS, instead of my-dream-glass-kitchen; expensive. Kitchen cabinet anganku musnah~
One thing unusual about the house is the colour. Gosh I am so not adventurous when its comes to wall-paint colours. I prefer white. BUT, our crib is mustard-yellowish-coloured, people! And my vision of creamy-themed inside turned out to be yellowish also! Haha well, I kinda like it though. I am sure you will too; once we fill up the spaces that is. We will find things that complement the colours, no worry.
![]() |
| outside, no budget for roof-painting. Nasib la even byk black-spot pon :D |
![]() |
| kitchen area |
P/s: harap physical movement of the whole outfit to outside KL tak jadi. We need you here, ayah...




No comments:
Post a Comment