A form of assurance, in case unfavorable events set in. There are lots
of insurance product in the market nowadays. Of which vehicle, life and
medical being among the top ones.
Believe it or not, having own an insurance policy for medical is an
increasing trend in Malaysia. In developed countries, it has always
appear important to the extend that medical treatment cannot be enjoyed
should one does not enrolled any. We are fortunate that medical cost in
Malaysia still being subsidised by the government. As low as RM1,
Malaysian could enjoy medical treatment complete with medication for 1
to 3 months. Crazily cheap. Well, as crazy as the queuing crowd too.
Appointments usually fixed once every 2 to 3 months depending on how
critical the case is. Point to ponder, can you really wait?
I am fortunate for being employed by MNCs since graduated in 2007. These
companies offer attractive medical perks; lavish. Thank you to my
current employee, the whole family (husband, kids and I) is covered by
ING. So technically, I am spoiled for having to enjoy good medicines and
consultation in town. Until one day, I realized 'Hey, what if one day I
am no longer with the employer? As much possible I want my kids to
continue to get the best' That is when I thought of enrolling medical
policy, especially for my kids. Alhamdulillah, I managed to get a policy
for Raudhah as her 18months old gift, while Umar gets his as soon as he
was born :) Having this resulted in the peace of mind for the mother.
However, I am the only one in the family without alternative insurance
coverage! Husband and kids are Takaful-ly protected! Hehehe Insyaallah
will arrange for self-enrollment soon :)
Nobody wish to be sick. So do I. What more than not when it comes to my
loved ones. From my recent experience, I highly encourage parents out
there to enroll medical insurance for their children. Our recent
hospital bill costs us 5-digits amount. Pheww. Lucky ING covered the
expenses. Imagine if it was not? Honestly I don't have savings as much!
Of course, going to government hospital is always free, with husband
being an officer serving the government. No questions, the skilled
specialist is there. But then again, few pull-factors lead us to private
hospital. Quick respond, pleasant ambiance, satisfactory services.
Alhamdulillah, we had the advantage and access to great doctors and
treatments. Again, I have no problem with government hospital. Hey, I
was born in HKL! Just that being a parent, you can't help it but to give
the best possible to your children as far as medical is concerned.
Don't wait, get your own policy today! Ewah...
p/s: I chose to subscribe to PruBSN medical policy for my kids. You can
enjoy the benefits with monthly installment as low as RM100. Let me know
if you are interested. Maybe my agent can assist you. (I gain no
commission from this. Just a strong believer in insurance)


No comments:
Post a Comment