Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Hard-cooking

Simple dish @ 11pm. Sambal berlada ikan bilis and scrambled egg. At least husband can reheat for his breakfast/lunch tomorrow. And wife can work peacefully, not being shadowed by a foe named guilt.

I find myself managing cooking utensil and ingredients more often these couple of days. Yes, I am trying to make everyone happy.

Had a packed day at work. Alas, did not take proper food since morning (4th Sept). Where has my appetite gone? Despite the absence of food, I did not feel hungry until now.

Reached home late. Left the office at 5pm actually but I was too sleepy to drive. Stopped at RNR Rawang and dozed off for almost an hour. Pathetic eh? Rest area/ lay bay along the highway is my second bed. I rather stop for a quick nap than risking myself on the road. By the time I arrived, it was already dark. The kids were picked up by my parents.

And here I am, babysitting the kids. Shouldn't you be sleeping already, young ones?

P/s: took Habatussauda for almost a month now. Alhamdulillah, I don't feel as tiring as before :)



Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: