Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 24, 2012

Kungfu Panda-bu

This panda-eyed-ibu did lots of kungfu-ing during the weekend. Had a packed family-fun-Saturday with the kids and husband; began the day with breakfast at one of the stalls by the roadside, went to visit my BFF and her newborn baby at PCMC and later, to Aquaria. The kids had so much fun :)

Started the day (today) with an aquarium-cleaning lesson by the husband. Hehe I don't think I can remember all but yeah, I will find my way should the fish(es) need 'new-air' later. Then, we took off to Serdang for ayah's treatment. I managed to make a quick visit at Noran and Wafa's crib. RA.UF needed a diaper-change. It is just not safe to handle two kids at the toilet at petrol station, alone. Later, went back to Salak Tinggi for lunch. We only reached home at 5-ish pm. Pheww. Had to send the kids at the grandparents' house to give way to my weekend-routine; the floor job. Haha! At least the floor is clean, and I am a happy mom ;p

My weekend ended with Mee Kungfu from my very own kitchen, for dinner. Invited my parents to come over and join us. Its one of mama's favourite dishes! *proud*

P/s: Hi there, Monday! May all is well at work tomorrow. Insyaallah. Assalamualaikum :)


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: