Hi. Been busy lately. School has started its new term early this month. Guess how the traffic is now? Bad. Really really bad. KL is alive-city again at its fullest strength. Pheww. And I, had consistently arrived at work late for the past 2 weeks! Somehow, the guilt gets into me badly. I believe an early start is a good sign of the day! Must improve on my time management, fast.
Business is slow at the moment. I am not being fair to the new venture as my weekdays are occupied with working-mom activities. For a start, I made it to the orientation workshop last Sunday. Amazed; I must say it was nothing like what I imagined, just a lot better. Hopefully this avenue will expose me to more golden opportunities out there. I just would like to explore my potentials and limit. Wish me luck! :)
Oh yes, I am now a Premium Beautiful Authorized Agent! (Not to mention, bridging you to many many more Hai-O products) You can be one of us too. Email to nurhafiza.rosly@gmail.com for details.
P/s: website under construction. Will announce once ready.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.


1 comment:
wahh.. nnt bole la akak jd customer PB ja nnt.. hihi
Post a Comment