All of us want to live a happy life. If possible, closed to how we picture a perfect life would be.
Alhamdulillah, my life has been great thus far. Although with heart-felt challenges faced along the way, I am thankful because I believe the difficulties in someways have contributed to what I am today; my values, my personality and my beliefs.
What more do I want in my life? 1) Time for my little family > time spent on the road, traveling to work. 2) Financial freedom.
So I decided to do a little bit extra to achieve this dream. How? Yes, to invlove in business. But what type of business to venture? The thing behind business is how good is your product, and the workable marketing plan. To start big requires high capital; which I do not have the luxury. What more to craft a workable marketing plan. Hence, I chose to learn from Green Leaders Group; a successful, young group of entrepreneurs pioneer in Premium Beautiful online business. And so far, I am impressed.
Do check out my blog for updates & details. You are welcome to be part of us too :)
Website: www.jajaros.com
Email: jajaros96@gmail.com
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.


No comments:
Post a Comment