Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 11, 2013

Away for Work

Alhamdulillah, 2nd workshop of the year went successful. Just got back from a 3 days 2 nights away day at Swiss Garden Resort & Spa, Kuantan from 5-7 February 2013. Tiring, but a satisfaction. Husband took long leave to join me and the kids for a bored-vacation. Sorry dearests, ibu had to work. Being the organiser is not as fun as being the participants. Tired. Most of the time is devoted to work. I owe the husband so much on this; for the attention and care he had given to the kids while I was 4 floors-down-away from the family, running the show. Alhamdulillah, all went well.

This is my 3rd year organising the event. Bored. From the prep work, to the GM's slides draft and facilitating the group activities. Had to came in to re-arrange the gift exchange list too. The person in charge got them (the gifts) mixed up. Pfttt.

Maybe its time to move on to a new portfolio. I have attended chit chat session with a new company. I know I got the job! The offer letter has not been issued yet. Heard it is going to be effective in April. All the best, Ja!

P/s: rocketman, the group activity facilitated by yours truly. Turned out great! :)

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

3 comments:

dyanayusuf said...

Where to?
Btw, gud luck, Ja :-)

J@ja said...

Tower 2 je hehe, TQ Dina :)

J@ja said...

Tower 2 je hehe, TQ Dina :)