Motherhood, a complete experience of life as a whole. A combination of all sort of emotions from the most terrible to the sweetest feeling that money can ever buy.
Alhamdulillah for the nikmat. Indeed, being a mother completes me as a person. A matured lady I am today.
So in Spiderman movie they say 'With great power comes great responsibility...' Try motherhood, you'll beat Spiderman instantly. Haha
These few days, my emotion was unstable. Being a working-mom and the leader of the house at the same time, is just require a little bit more patience and energy. Of late, am tired and I feel distracted hearing a child's tears out of nowhere. However, I understand they just wanted more attention from me, or feel like they have to fight with each other when they have only their mom at home during weekdays. And today, I broke down; like a loser... Until I saw the attached picture of RAZ and UFZ in RAZ's photobook.
Subhanallah, I cried. Suddenly the sweet memories of having both of them in my life came into my mind. Then I think, why on earth must I feel down when I have a beautiful daughter and a son with me here today... They are only clingy because I hold a special place in their heart...isn't that true?
P/s: Ya Allah...bukalah mata dan hati kami untuk melihat kebaikan disebalik setiap kesukaran yang menguji. Permudahkanlah urusan kami Ya Allah...
And ayah, you hold a special place in ibu's heart too :) jom pi Habib Jewel? Hahaha
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.


No comments:
Post a Comment