Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Uji

Keluarga kecil berdepan dengan dugaan kesihatan. Ada yang tanya, masuk hospital LAGI? Wow that is very 'thoughtful' of you. It does not sound positive/encouraging/no-sense-of-empathy to me, at all. Nonetheless, what is the point of arguing. Mungkin penggunaan ayat itu disalah-ertikan oleh saya. Bersangka baik sajalah, itu mungkin cara penulis sampaikan rasa simpati. Hakikatnya, ujian Allah pada hambaNya berbeza. Ini, ujian kami :) Semoga ujian ini membawa lebih rahmat untuk kami sekeluarga, khususnya.

Hati tetap bersyukur. Separuh hari di pejabat. Tiba di hospital, lihat anak-anak tidur lena bawah jagaan ayah. They are too attached to their father; even they only see each other during weekends. 'Sampai bila kita nak duduk jauh macam ni...', said the husband, realising how touched he was with the responds shown by the kids; sungguh membahagiakan. Ibu jadi sebak.

Honestly, I find it difficult to accept long distance marriage nowadays. The kids are growing up and they need as much attention from both parents. Bila ayah ada, dia tak cari ibu. Sikit-sikit minta ayah buatkan. Bijak ambil hati. Alhamdulillah for the nikmat.

The problems are I have difficulty to trust people I just met and I hate driving to KL during weekdays! These lead to: 1) where should I send the kids if we were to move to Nilai? Raudhah just settled down at the school. Changing daycare would be expensive in terms of her emotions. Mind you, my children are defensive and do not accept people easily. If I choose to stick to Taska Raniya, that means I have to bring both kids to KL everyday. Yikes! Reality check, mana ada taska buka before pukul 7 pun kan? Kalau pukul 7 baru nak gerak from Nilai pukul berapa mak nak sampai pejabat? So KL seems to be the best choice. I maybe wrong. Perhaps I need to explore more info about this. 2) In my little experience driving to south bound, the traffic is worse that my route from KL to Bukit Beruntung. Prove to me I was wrong and I shall consider Nilai. And I refuse to drive manual car to KL. Pleaseeeeee.

Dilemma. Comfort zone vs togetherness. Both has it wonders. Both requires great sacrifices. I am clueless. What would your advice be?


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: