Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Shoes shoes shoes

Shopping, don't we just enjoy it fellow mothers? I personally find myself ended up at children department more often compared to ladies department, for my own need! Well, I guess working so near to a shopping mall unleashes the shopaholic in you.

I always have problem when I did shopping for my kids. First and foremost, I do the shopping during weekdays. Why? Because weekends are dedicated for the family which do not enjoy spending time at the mall; to do shopping. That is us. We prefer gardening, outdoor activities or dine out (at malls) once a while. So I do the shopping on clothes, shoes, feeding bottles etc on a weekday, during that 1 hour lunch break.

Back to the problem; choosing the right size. I often had to come again to the stores and change size for items bought; especially on clothes and shoes. Hehe. Now, I have improved on the clothes part. I have identified the brand that suit my kids the most. And I know it is size 5 for 3 year-old RAZ and 3 for 1 1/2 year-old UFZ.

My recent problem is shoes. What I did earlier was, I took 1 size bigger from the kids' current shoe size (of the same brand); US8 for RAZ and US6 for UFZ. But I ended up changing size for 2 times! Finally it was US11 for RAZ and US9 for UFZ. Pheww. Not too small, not too big; with some space for them to grow 'Just Do It' together. Rest assured, I know it will last for quite some time before the next shoes.

Lesson learned in the next shoe-shopping, bring your kids along! Same brand does not guarantee same size due to design and cutting.
Picture: the final size-change scene. I even had to change design!


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: