Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

.: ~Contender-minded!~ :.

Life has been stressful lately…last Monday, I was assigned to a new task..until today, the completion of the task is still out of reach…haih~ leks je..i’ll get it done..just need a short break!

Thought of uploading a new post yesterday..but due to this busy-ness , work comes first and the rest is put on hold..the only great thing that happened so far was non-other than my dear CONTENDER ;) ..it was the last fight that will decide the forth person that qualify to join Alfonso, Sergio and Peter in the next round..the final 4! Will it be Jesse or Tony? To tell the truth, I favor Jesse…why?i hate Tony since he made the decision to fight Brent..such a back stabber!! They all agreed on Jiimy earlier..Tony lied and that was so not cool…my vote goes to Jesse!Atleast he kept his words…

I was 30minutes late for the show..luckily the fight didn’t start yet..it is such a lost to miss the fight between the Entertainer [Jesse] and the Determined Father [Tony]…blablabla..the fight began..Tony was totally into the fight…he punched and punched as if there is no tomorrow..haha and Jesse was caught between the punches..he didn’t seem to be able to return Tony’s continuous attack..obviously, the attack was a big advantage for Tony…the attack went on and on..with Tony throwing punches and Jesse keeping himself away from Tony, trying to play safe..the first 3round was a mess! Although most of the time was fulfilled by Tony’s attacks..the fight seemed unorganized as if these contenders had no plan on what they would do…cam bute2 je tumbuk tubi2..haih~ up until the end of the 3rd round, I predicted that Tony will win…but the 4th round was the peak of the fight. This round witnessed Jesse started to respond to Tony’s attack…all these while he has been ‘surviving’ from Tony’s dreadful-but-manageable punches..i solute him for that!he wasn’t affected by those punches..COOL..still standing..Jesse proved his better only with 2 punches..the first one was so hard that brought Tony down..knock down peeps!! Isn’t that cool or what? That was the second knockout I’ve seen throughout the show [after Brent-taken down by Tony] the second punch was the ticket for Jesse to reserve a place in the next round…the judges stopped the fight [during the 4th round] and the winner was of course Jesse..he really needed that knockout to get into the final 4..and I’m glad that he made it!!

The next round will be tougher..Alfonso, Sergio, Peter and Jesse…all of them has their own value that I favor…who will be the CONTENDER at the end..i can not answer that..lets just wait and see…till next week..

Off to work now…

No comments: