“Sorry I blew up yesterday. I love u so much and expect a lot from u…”
That was the sms that baba sent to me last nite..we had a fight on our way back from work about 2days ago..since then, I haven’t talk nor look at his face coz I was really I mean really really upset..yes, i’m tough and pretty much care less on what people have to say bout me..but when it comes to the love ones, I’m demn sensitive..period! harsh words, high tones are not acceptable..hehe guess I’m kinda manja..especially with the 2 men of my life~
The sms was touching…and I didn’t expect ba would put down his ego like that..impressive! Without even replying [men tarik tali tu..haha], I continued my tdo2 ayam…then, ma came into the room..and asked me to see baba and apologize.. ma should have known that I wouldn’t do that!..this daughter of her is demn stubborn [cam durhake je kan?ish3] “Malasla ma,ja nak tdo”I replied with my eyes closed, pretending as if I was sleeping…instead of leaving me alone, she went on jomla2 again and again..haish..few moments after that, shockingly, baba came in..and repeated his sorry on and on..but I remained silent, tried to stay in control, in the same position, still with eyes-closed..i didn’t want to burst my tears out in front of them..that moment made me realized how it felt like to be loved again..its not that they hate me or what but since this internship, we always caught in fight…a lot!i thought baba hated me so much..but as I said..somehow I don’t care..coz I’m easily immune to things around me..all it takes is for it to happen once! Gile keras hati…of course, depends on the situation..kinda flexible..i don’t simply act as such..
Parent..they can be very nice yet they can be very cruel at times…but they have reasons for that..sometimes, its difficult to understand why…until we become a parent oneday…one thing for sure, no parent would want to see his/her child undergo hard times in life..they just want the best for us..and I’m thankful that I have such a wonderful parents..and I know I’ve been a good daughter too.. ;p


No comments:
Post a Comment