HAHAHA todays Friday~ what makes this Friday better from others is that my sv is on leave..hehe since yesterday…know what it mean? P.E.A.C.E ;p yesterday I was demn malas nak wat keje..ayo can u believe it?i just sit infront of my pc staring at the monitor ..doing nothing..how inefficient and ineffective I was..ish3
I slept at 8 last nite..klaka kan?did nothing at the office yet I felt super tired..hehe cane nak masuk amazing race ni??? ;p talking about amazing race..well the season 7 was over.. well done to Uchenna and Joyce..although I favor Rob and Amber [too bad they didn’t win =( ] Uchenna and Joyce’s victory is acceptable..they spirit was as amazing as the race itself..impressive!! they started the final race [after the non-elimination round earlier] with no money in hand..thus,they went to the airport and begged for money..that was the most touching part..due to this,they were once 7hours behind the other two teams..they journey was full with challenges!!one after another..as if there was no luck agrees with them..at one point, they were short of cash to pay for the cab on their way to the final point..the point that awaits the winner…hampeh nye Jamaican!!gile berkire.. ‘Klu baba tu,ba xkesah pon..’ baba responded [ba ni cam hati lembut sket ;p] luckily there were people who were kind enough to help them..so Uchenna and Joyce made it first! One million dollars to spend…super nice!
As for Rob and Amber, they are definitely a good couple..i admire them for that..moreover, they are also a good team!congratulasi…Rob is a kind that I would like to call insan yg baloi wat laki ;p he got brain and knows how to handle situations…Ron on the other hand, is a typical soldier type..[soldier kan?] gile jahat, self-centered!! Cam leh ignore je Kelly..my advice, go and get a new guy girl!! ;p
Ok2..off to café now..its breakfast time~


No comments:
Post a Comment