Ahhhh i'm so in love with this blog template! Proud military brat,with pink spread here n there. Nice!
2 weeks since my last visit to the med centre. I went there again, at 3.30pm today. Baba picked me up at the office and off we went to Prince Court. As usual the nurse took my BP reading, check on my weight and last but not least, did the urine test. At first my BP was quite high. No surprise, I was in a rush, to make sure I reach the med centre on time. And with the plus-size body, its becoming more difficult to move around.
A while later, I was called to the the doc's consultation room. As usual, the first question that was asked ; how much did u gain this time? Hehe..I'm so used to this, I laughed and answered i gained 3kg, so my new weight is 102kg! hehe we laughed.
Doc: "nnt husband awk lg kecik drpd awk mcm mane fiza? husband smart handsome je.." [aik??]
Me : "ala xpe doc,sy kan nak pegi London pasni..."
Doc: "oo yeke..bile"
Me : "hmm London Weight Management la doc..."
Doc: gelak menggile ;p
Haha moral of the story, i know i gained a lot but its not a big deal to me. As long as the baby is healthy. I'll find my way to slim down [gile ke nak gomok2...laki aku aska la]
Lil one is in a good shape, alhamdulillah. She is now 34 weeks and 4 days old. 39 days to go. Ok, i freaked out for a moment,realizing that i got less than 40days to get myself a new title...IBU!
Alhamdulillah, everything was fine. What amazes me was her size is a little bit bigger for a 34weeks, closer to 37weeks! During last checkup, her weight was 1859g. Now she has crossed 2kg, 2771g to be specific. Doc screamed when she measures the baby..
Doc: "Baby besar ni Fiza.."
Me : "Erk yeke doc? Sy nak deliver normal. Boleh ke?"
Doc: "Boleh2..kite monitor her progress. If besar sgt then can deliver awal"
Me : "Kalau camtu kite try weekend la doc. Leh my husband join"
Doc: "Sure2..unless baby nak kua earlier la.."
Oh this is such a great news. Zul was excited when i told him about the possibility to plan the birth of our first child. As much as possible, he wants to be involved. If the baby comes out during weekend then Zul would have the chance to be around. I'm touched over his jolly voice. Mudah2an hasrat ini tercapai. Insyaallah.
See u in 2 weeks time lil one :)


2 comments:
Jaja, i'm sure your husband dunt want to miss that wonderful moment of your first childbirth. My husband jd 'birth assistant' masa i delivered Luqman. Its one of our life's great moments.
Yup. But due to the nature of his job,anything can happen. We can plan,He decides.
No worries. :)
Thanks Azren!
Post a Comment