Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 01, 2010

The long weekend

Weekend is the most awaited, exciting part of the week. Especially to those who work. Its the time to celebrate and reward the effort being put on throughout the 5days of hardwork. Phew~ I used to love weekend so much but not anymore. It was the time for me to meet the husband, chill out and re-energize. Despite the long hours of traveling, its all worth it. The moment I lay my eyes on u, the hectic just went away :) Traveling up north every Friday had been my routine for the first 6 months of our
marriage. And it was fun! The next few months were the beginning of a new chapter of our life ;p

Now, I do not enjoy long weekend anymore. I tend to become bored and tired of not doing anything at home. Movement has its limitation nowadays. Even if I go out, it will not be as exciting as before. So I rather go to office and focus on my work, seriously. Do I sound pethatic? But of course I didnt. Heh...

Zul didnot come home this weekend. Gosh I miss u. Hope all is well overthere. Insyaallah. My prayer is always for the good to follow ur way.

My long weekend was occupied with the activities of cleaning the room, doing my laundry, shopping at the newly open Tesco at Rawang with family, hijacking lil Inara from her daddy's place to my uncle's house and finally vet through some documents tapau-ed from office. The last one is an accomplishment! Hehe tidak hangat2 tahi ayam disitu.

Mommyhood-preparation wise, I've started to pack my hospital bag. Need to get few things to get it over and done with. Mama bought the jamu and mandian herba mixture to be used during confinement (was quite surprised to know how much it costs). Also, my bengkung is ready! Mama made it for me, with Baba as the mastermind behind it. Oh I'm blessed to have great parents like them. Will i ever be one?

On the other note, its just so difficult to find outfit that fits me nowadays. Hope my wardrobe do me a big favor. Fit me for the next 5 weeks please. Maybe Mama can sew me a maxi? Hmm...

Ok I'm bored. Cant wait to get to work tomorrow!

No comments: