Friends have been asking on my wishlist for baby gifts. Honestly I dont have one! I've been eyeing and

this for a long time. But its so expensive that I will only go and get it once I get my kutu. My niece also has one. Maybe I should seek my cousin's review on this product. Hmm..
Source
4 comments:
Hi Jaja, counting the days??
I also desired for this carrier last time. Tapi end up Luqman x suke be inside.. he preferred stroller. Tp bile I tgk new daddies carry their babies dlm tu, so cuteeee..
Hi Azren! Dah block public from accessing ur blog eh..
Suke carier ni sebab colour die. Luqman xsuke? Hmm that makes a good point to ponder. Kang si kecik ni tak suke pon satu hal tu. But yeah, the practicallity memikat hati. Sungguh cantik digayekan oleh bapa-bapa ;p
am i the cousin yr seeking review from? ehehe...so far inara likes being in there :) kalau bwk jln2, sampai tertido2. takde laa dia meronta2 nak keluar. dlm stroller pun mcm tu. baik anak mama kan. hee...mmg harga dia pricey skit. nak beli pun kena kumpul duit. maklum laa im not working. we've surveyed other carriers and this was the best fit for us. lg pun material dia organic and can use from birth.
hehe ur the only elder-cousin i have kot ;p
inara mmg, good girl. tp skang dah a bit choosy. tak kenal nangis tp dr jauh pandang2 gak..cute!
thanks for the review. KIV dulu kot. as we go along we'll see if it is necessary :)
Post a Comment