Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 08, 2010

Nine.2

So close yet so far. That’s how I feel at the moment. Part of me wants baby to continue growing inside my tummy until perfectly 'fit' to launch while the other part hopes that labor will take place earlier than 5th march 2010. I now weigh 104kg. Seriously, heavy. Am not groaning over this blessing, don’t get me wrong. Am happy to carry this precious around. It’s more of the excitement of having u before my eyes, to hold and cuddle, oh I cant wait! Even ayah voiced his thought today, 'Deliver ms CNY xleh ke?' hehe.

Alhamdulillah all is well this week. Baby weighs 3773g, +-500g. So it’s roughly between 3.2 to 3.7kg. Ok kot? Doc's concern is more on her head and leg measurements. Both show the size of a 40 weeks! But since she hasn’t engage to the desirable position for labor, doc decided to give it another 2 weeks before making a call. I really hope she'll 'come down' by then. I definitely don’t want to undergo c-sect. Ok, ibu gotta do lots of walking for that

On the other note, I somehow found myself to online shopping. Oh my, I had no idea that it is so appealing! Rs mcm semua nak! Hehe to begin with, I ordered myself a nursing poncho. Surveyed few brands around kl but can’t seem to concur with the colour and design. After browsing through the online stores, I settled down with Fabulous Mom's nursing poncho. The delivery came a bit late, only 10 days after the order being made. But its ok, janji dapat


2 comments:

Diha said...

mummyyyy bole ke ni nak jumpe kitowg?next monday maybe. i feel bad la if we have to drag u out of the house on holidays..but let us know if it's ok wit u ok.tiada paksaan...take care of urself ok?we love you n baby muahsss

J@ja said...

jommm!! cant wait to see u girls! i need a break jugak. tolonglah, ja sgt selekeh kat umah. klu kua elok sket la rupenye..but mind u, i'm so soooo different skang!! hehe