Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Ramadhan, 27th

Subhanallah, time flies. It has been 27 days of fasting. Alhamdulillah, so far I have not missed a day. Hopefully my wish to fast for the whole month is possible. Insyaallah :)

Husband is already at home. Bliss, having him around together with the little one. Today, just like any other Saturdays, its spring cleaning day! This is the day when I do the laundry, arrange folded clothes into the cupboard, clean the room and paying more attention to the little one. Honestly, work has been so demanding, a lot of thinking and energy-consuming activities were carried out during the day. That left me with a tired mind and body, to continue the remaining hours of the day with the girl who is so attached to her ibu :) ibu felt really bad for having to let grandma took care of you, especially when fatique came into picture. Cant help it. Soon, ibu wont be able to carry you as often. Ibu's tummy is getting bigger and so do you cik Raudhah Amani. But ibu promise, ibu will cuddle you everyday...ibu loves you so much :)

I look forward to the celebration, to spend time with my sweet little family, visit relatives and catching up on life, take pictures and of course I cant wait to enjoy delicious food!! Oh ayam masak merah, rendang, kuah kacang and kuah lodeh!! Slurrrrpppp :D

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: