Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Missing u

I miss u...terribly. I remember during our recent date, u said "Cara Ja pandang abg still sama mcm masa bercinta dulu..." and u smiled. Bliss. It has been 10++ wonderful years. I still love u, in fact more than I used to back then. Oh jiwang pulak. I miss the school days when I get to see u everyday. I miss the time when I patiently waited for ur phone call every Wednesday (although most of the time it didnt happen). I miss the time when I picked u up at ATMA along with old newspapers and went to recycle center before going out for a date. I miss my 5.45pm bus trips to Sg Petani every Friday evening, 4 to 5 hour journey just to soend time with u during the weekends. I miss my bestfriend, my love, my husband.

Thank God, ur miniature is around to accompany. Tak payah mintak, she'll hug and kiss me sincerely.



I just cant stop loving u, ZI!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: