Alhamdulillah, he is ok too. August brings hope to the family. May both of you be in good condition,always. Insyaallah, dgn izinNya.
I've fulfilled my promise. In fact today, I joinned one of the parties for iftar at the Intercontinental hotel (formerly known as Nikko Hotel). I was impressed with the capability that these young 'Al-Hafiz' in the making have. The best achievement that the Darul Quran Ittifaqiyah had was to develop a Hafiz within 2 and a half years period. Subhanallah, these kids are gifted with such memory. May Allah protect them from bad influence and keep them on the right track.
I was so fortunate to have the opportunity to meet the resident of Darul Quran Ittifaqiyah. We're like the sky and the ground, living a different way of life. Nonetheless, ustaz Zahid didnot see that as a barrier. And our hope to contribute to the foundation was accepted with much appreciation. Semoga PGB untung besar lg thn ni...Insyaallah. Berkat sumbangan kebajikan dan zakat yg dihulurkan.
I've fulfilled my promise. In fact today, I joinned one of the parties for iftar at the Intercontinental hotel (formerly known as Nikko Hotel). I was impressed with the capability that these young 'Al-Hafiz' in the making have. The best achievement that the Darul Quran Ittifaqiyah had was to develop a Hafiz within 2 and a half years period. Subhanallah, these kids are gifted with such memory. May Allah protect them from bad influence and keep them on the right track.
I was so fortunate to have the opportunity to meet the resident of Darul Quran Ittifaqiyah. We're like the sky and the ground, living a different way of life. Nonetheless, ustaz Zahid didnot see that as a barrier. And our hope to contribute to the foundation was accepted with much appreciation. Semoga PGB untung besar lg thn ni...Insyaallah. Berkat sumbangan kebajikan dan zakat yg dihulurkan.
posted from Bloggeroid


No comments:
Post a Comment