Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 23, 2011

Feeling lucky

Happy 19 months RAZ! Alhamdulillah, may you grow with good health, endless happiness and filled with love by people around you. Insyaallah. Ibu is so proud of her good girl! :)
Lucky = for having a daughter like you :)

Yesterday, the pelvic pressure striked again. It was crampy, or similar to menstrual cramps experienced by some ladies. This time, I had difficulty to even move my legs. And leaning on right or left side of the body is just not possible as it will only increases the pressure at 'down under'. Oh my, I did not experience such strong pressure during my 1st pregnancy. So, I got panic for a while, to the extent that I got up from bed, get my lumix's battery charged and memory card empty ;p But I knew labour just won't take place last nite; there was no contraction. Just strong pressure. Well, there goes my beautiful sleep :D Optimist, baby is coming soon, sleepless nights may make a come-back.

I went to work today feeling terrible. My steps were just too slow to 'compliment' the pain. Oh, but I managed to get myself a chocolate-strawberry waffle for breakfast, yummy! Thought of dropping by the hospital for a quick check. But the doc said its normal. So lets just hang in there ok ibu.
Lucky = to have some time to do work-handover

Today, the company hosted its annual Raya celebration. This year, it was held at the Corus Hotel, very near to KLCC. At a very last minute, I decided to go to the event. Left office at 3pm with a pregnant-friend, with a mission to enjoy good food :D Well food was ok. Bonus, I won the lucky draw. Dapat rice cooker Elba. Macam tau2 je nak masuk rumah nnt :) and our department got the consolation prize for kad raya design contest. Ok la. As always, the doorgift is interesting. Toiletries bag suitable for traveling purposes. Yeay!
Lucky = rice cooker for ibu + toiletries bag for ayah








I feel so lucky today, Alhamdulillah.

Ayah kate ibu cun in the picture below. Hehe si gembol naik kembang! ;p

posted from Bloggeroid




2 comments:

Zulaikha Mohamad said...

kdg2 aku pon rase cam cramp camtu ja kat bwh tu.. normal kot sbb dulu aku penah rase gak camtu so aku ignore je.. hehe.. takut risau excited sume ade skrg.. few more weeks to go.. hehe

J@ja said...

aku dah lupe cane rs sakit nak beranak. tp sakit kene jahit aku sgt igt! :D yup3 few weeks to go. semoga urusan kite dipermudahkanNya :)