Indeed. Time is golden. Especially when linked to development. In the world that we live in now, everything is expected to accelerate; increase or improve towards betterment.
I have been away from KL for 2 months due to maternity. Didn't expect to miss so much of KL and its isi perut :D
After 3 weeks of come back, today my path crossed with rapidKL LRT. Just a short distance; KLCC to Masjid Jamek then Plaza Rakyat. To my surprise, I am not familiar to the new ticketing system! Instead of the usual ticket, now it is in the form of token! Cool, I must say. Besides, the interface and navigation of the touch screen is integrated; for both Putra and STAR LRT. Amazed, experienced, impressed.

P/s: Hope the authority could have a look into the damage done at KLCC. Irresponsible taxi drivers park on the roadside causing unnecessary road block. Tarnish the image of the clan. Hey, my dad owns a taxi too so buzz off, I hate hearing complaints about the job that got me where I am today!
I have been away from KL for 2 months due to maternity. Didn't expect to miss so much of KL and its isi perut :D
After 3 weeks of come back, today my path crossed with rapidKL LRT. Just a short distance; KLCC to Masjid Jamek then Plaza Rakyat. To my surprise, I am not familiar to the new ticketing system! Instead of the usual ticket, now it is in the form of token! Cool, I must say. Besides, the interface and navigation of the touch screen is integrated; for both Putra and STAR LRT. Amazed, experienced, impressed.

P/s: Hope the authority could have a look into the damage done at KLCC. Irresponsible taxi drivers park on the roadside causing unnecessary road block. Tarnish the image of the clan. Hey, my dad owns a taxi too so buzz off, I hate hearing complaints about the job that got me where I am today!
posted from Bloggeroid


No comments:
Post a Comment