Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Handbag...to love and hate

Longchamp Le Pliage.

It took me a while to accept this brand. Had difficulty to digest the price which I thought is a bit expensive for the product range it offers. Too simple for hundreds buck.

But somehow, I drowned along, influenced by the trend that I never imagine to be a part of. Seriously funny. I guess, the woman in me has unleashed (whatever!).

So, here is my 2 cents worth of opinion, based on my short and sweet relationship with LC, Le Pliage to be specific.

The PROs:
1. Weight - Very very very, incredibly light. Especially if you own a long-handled type.
2. Space - Huge, ample room for storage. You know how woman can carry a house in their handbag! I find this very convenient especially in the events of wedding, hospital appointment and of course, shopping! You could just throw everything inside. Including feeding bottle and bunga telur! Haha
3. Material - It is waterproof and easy to clean.
4. Variety - Available in small, medium and large size, short and long handle & lots of colours and patterns to choose from.
5. Fold-able. More rooms for other things in your wardrobe :D

The CONs:
1. Imitation - you can find the imitated LP almost everywhere. Well for a price range of RM12 to RM15 per unit (200% cheaper, at least), who cares whether it is genuine or not? End up, budak sekolah rendah pergi mengaji pon dok kendong LP ;p
2. Pricey. In a way this lead to imitation.
3. Look - Does not represent the price, with or without Eiffel Tower on it. If you are cheapskate or penny-wise like me, you'll go 'WHAT?' over the price tag.

Yeah. That is basically it. My opinion about LP. If you are planning to get one, go ahead. Although it is a bit pricey I did not regret buying at the first place. Atleast I see why people love it.

P/s: Took 42 minutes evening walk from KLCC to MINDEF yesterday in baju kurung and 3/4 inch heel, carrying the breast pump bag and large LP long handle (with lots of stuff inside. Siap ada food container isi 2 ketul ayam goreng) along. Guess what, I barely feel the pressure on my left shoulder. So I now I am a satisfied 'victim' and agree to love LP for its light weight.
Peace.

Pagi-pagi dah cakap pasal handbag. Ni kes mengidam la ni.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

3 comments:

dyanayusuf said...

yeah..suke LC jugak. tp belum mampu nak beli yg ori *sobss*

Zulaikha Mohamad said...

agreed ja!! Ade one time my husband tertumpahkan milo on my LC, he immediately said I'll buy a new one for you..this time what color do u want?? hahaha.. bantai gelak je la.. padahal senang je cuci without stain..love it!! :D

J@ja said...

Dina: Heee bahaya dunia handbag ni. Sekali terjebak, kuman dia lambat hilang...

Jue: Wah-wah Syed ok eh bab-bab handbag ni. Zul tak boleh digest harga ala-ala LC ni. Purchase at own expenses ;p