05.12.2012
Today marked RAZ's first month with the play school. I am so glad and delighted by the feedback received from the principal just now. Alhamdulillah, the 'jetlag' has fairly improved; no more prolonged-drop-of-drama. The cries stop when the shadow of ibu's car left the school compound. Good, kakak!
Raudhah is not friendly to strangers. It is not easy to gain her trust. She will take her time to settle down. After 1 month, I am so glad that she has started to participate and has been more cooperative in group activities. Hip hip hoorey!
Speech wise, more vocabularies were observed since attending play school. She shown interest to communicate and often sing/pronounce the songs/words she knew especially during our 60km journey to home sweet home.
Lori, bas, motor and kereta are the common objects she encountered with and pronounce everyday. When she saw a mosque, she cited 'Allah Akbar' (Allahuakbar). Her current favourite song is L.O.V.E by High5. ' L O B(V laa) E...I you, you me' hahaha. The actual line was L O V E I love you and you love me! Pretty close huh?
Alhamdulillah. May more good progress follows soon . In shaa Allah...
P/s: 1 month since the first day, in actual she only went to school 14 times including today ;p
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.


No comments:
Post a Comment