Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 03, 2012

Fulfilling weekend

Pheww...what a weekend!

Spent my Saturday in KL, on workshop arrangement for my beloved WKV. Timing belt putus kat Tol Duta last Friday. Gasak. Tak tahulah berapa kos baiki tu. Yang pasti, putus masa husband tengah slow down and free gear at the toll-gate. Hopefully, nothing serious.

Sunday was packed. Fun. The kids woke up late. Ibu had the opportunity to clean up the house. Hoorey! In addition to that, ibu even had the time for gardening. Bliss. Musim hujan, rumput cepat panjang. Semak. Cut things short, 4 highlights of my Sunday:

1. Potong rumput. Tengok je ayah maneuver his anniversary gift; the lawnmower. Oh we planted 2 trees in our mini kebun; mengkudu and mangga chok an nan!

2. Project fish. Our previous pet died, due to faulty pump. Sayang, ikan dah besar. Tapi takda rezeki. Husband decorated the aquarium and filled it with new fish. I kind of like the new look :)

3. Wall sticker. Two reasons why I tolerated stickers at my wall is I know my kids will love them and because baba bought them for his cucu. Looks quite ok, isn't it?

4. Cycling time with RAZ. Fun! The weather was rainy during the evening. But the girl insisted to go out for a ride. I accompanied her for a quick ride. Boleh dia bawa basikal sampai kedai pastu pow ibu aiskrem. Ibu pula berlenggang bawa fon je teman dia. Moral of the story, keep a ringgit or two with you when accompanying a child on his/her bicycle ride. Hehe

Alhamdulillah.

P/s: will encounter with long distance marriage again, soon... My 5-year-plan starts now. I want a family under 1 roof!

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: