02.11.2012.
Something not good happened on the day we made the decision on the suitable play school for Raudhah. I was in rush on our back home that evening. To cut story short, I lost my PLUSMiles card; of RM100 balance and RM164 rebate! In total, the lost worth RM264 **
So there goes, me the frequent user of PLUS Highway, PLUSMiles-less for almost a month now.
Until today. Since our beloved Satria stranded at Toll Duta, we took the opportunity to apply for new card. The best part of it, we requested the attendant to block my previous card and transfer the rebate to the new one! At least we managed to recover RM164. I am more than happy. Alhamdulillah :)
P/a: This is life. You gain some, you loss some. Back to the stranded car. That sure poke a bigger hole on my pocket this month :D
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.


No comments:
Post a Comment