I fell in love with gardening again. It has been a while since my last encounter with soil and plant. 3 years at least; from the first pregnancy. I was not a hard core gardener but love to get involved in family activities. Gardening is my parents' passion. So this eldest child join them, ever-willingly.
I have stopped expressing breast milk at work. It was a difficult decision but at a perfect timing. Work is piling up. I have not been using the mothers room for a month now, only expressing in the car on the way home. Last week, I did not bring my breast pump bag to work anymore. However, I still direct feed my son at home. The challenge now is Umar bites! I am not ready to give up on breast feeding my baby though. The bonding is too precious.
P/s: 19 July, it has been 2 months since we moved into our home sweet home :)
P/s 2: Salam Ramadhan Kareem to all.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.


No comments:
Post a Comment