A tiny version of Aquaria here at our home sweet home. This is an upgraded model of our previous aquarium, bought during my confinement; a gift from ayah to dear Raudhah Amani for being a big sister. Husband just could not stand looking at the bigger aquarium, as he wished to buy more fish! And lobster too! So yeah, he bought this 2 months back. And I am glad he did. Because the binti and bin Zulfadhli just love the view of live-fishes they can get everyday!
The pictures were taken last night. Baby komando was to excited that he made attempts to squash the fish(es) in his hand! Hehe well, I can see where is that coming from ;p oh, and I did not took part in the cleaning-job last night. It was an impromtu call by husband. The water was dirty. I wonder why the quality of the tab water is getting poor nowadays. Not interested to politic-related answer. I just want clean water please.
P/s: Get yourself a pet, it is fun! Indeed I find watching the fishes in the aquarium as calming :)
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.


No comments:
Post a Comment