Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Fragile

Yesterday, we brought the kids for their check up with the pediatrician at PCMC. It has been a while since the last visit. This time, I hope only good news suffice.

Alhamdulillah, all is well for dear Raudhah. Just, pediatrician suggested that we stop giving her formula milk as she is way big for a child her age. At 2 years and 7 months, she weighs 17.6kg with 92cm of height. She recommends for low fat milk and insist on giving Raudhah other-than-formula-milk source of food from now on. Even Cerelac is good enough as a substitute! Curious we were, as milk has been Raudhah's main intake everyday. But, we understand her concerns and willing to work on it as pediatrician gave the assurance that Raudhah will not be in hunger, as the body will use the excess fat to supply the energy she needs. Insyaallah, Raudhah will be fine without her shushu.

Other than that, pediatrician was also happy with Raudhah's improvement towards talking. Alhamdulillah, we notice that too. Raudhah was so bubbly the moment we entered the consultation room. And showed her interest to communicate, and once a while pronounce clear words to us. Most of the time, she communicate in English. Must be from the cartoons she watched everyday. Alhamdulillah. We are planning to send her to play school with the hope that she will learn more. Alhamdulillah :)

The worrying part of the day was on Umar's head circumference; big. I hope nothing serious is in relation with the size. Umar has not shown any symptoms thus far. I really hope that all is ok. The nightmares experienced in May are still fresh in my mind, the wound has not healed completely. I still do not have the guts to write about it here. Ya Allah... I pray for a good news for the MRI session this coming Tuesday. Mixed feelings. I do not think I am strong for second procedure. Ya Allah, bantu kami Ya Allah...

P/s: thankful for the nikmat and rezeki...optimis semua akan ok. doakan Umar Faruqi sihat ye?


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: