A bit delayed, but improving. Raudhah Amani has made attempts to talk of late. I am so happy to hear her cute sentences, most of the time is resemblance of cartoon-scripts! Apparently her vocabs are more towards English rather than Malay. Not that I speak English at home, just that she watched Disney Jr. Channel like nobody's business. I am positive that she will catch up with her mother tongue language soon.
It is funny when facial expressions and body gestures followed her speech. Now, she called me mom instead of bu(ibu). Haha well I used to dream of being a mommy so here is a dream comes true *face-slap*.
We started to discover her speech improvement 2 weeks back; while I attended weekend-office-meetings at Kuantan. I brought the family along for a short gateway. Zul babysit the kids and had the honour to witness Raudhah's surprises (pardon me, I am just happy with my kids' development :) )
"Hi cat!"
"Hey, wait for me!", then chase the cat
"Hey, where did it go?", she asked another cat at the scene
"I love u"
"Are you ok?"
"I happy", which is supposed to be Happy Birthday ;p
Yeah, some of the sentences that I could think of right now.
Alhamdulillah. Tahun depan kita pergi sekolah ye kakak. Mudah-mudahan boleh lagi pandai. Insyaallah...
P/s: kids is a resemblance of pure love, sincere and honest. Alhamdulillah... :)
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.


7 comments:
Bagusnya RAZ speak in english..girl mmg mudah ikut kan..kalau boy mcm susah sikit..(experienced)
Bagusnya RAZ speak in english..girl mmg mudah ikut kan..kalau boy mcm susah sikit..(experienced)
Pengaruh cartoon. Boy senyap-senyap tunjuk bakat, taking things easy :D
Arsyad pon lambat ckp.. tp Alhamdulillah now dh better eventho ade certain complicated words sebut yg blkg2 je..Hari2 kene byk ckp ngan dia.. Bila dh pegi school much more better.. Now Arsyad panggil mama mother papa father.. hahahaha
Alhamdulillahhhhh. syukurnya Rara da progress. Personally Ja, kalau tengok ayat2 dia, sebenarnya dia dah lama absorb. otak dia da proses semua perkataan tu. cuma tak terkeluar kat mulut je.
Terus 3 perkataan ok! siap gestures lagi. Keep going Rara. Your mom must be so proud of you!
Ju: kan dah, mother father gitu hehe
Emy: alhamdulillah. Maybe juga dia dah lama absorb and faham bila nak guna ayat tu. Ternganga kitorang. Syukur...
Thanks for joining me, sharing the joy, friends! :)
Post a Comment