Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Favourite spot

Tadaaa (bak kata Umar). My kitchen, after cabinet installation and now with stuffs loaded here and there (sepahhhh).

Oh and the blinds are a bit smaller than the windows. My bad for assuming standard-sized stuffs work wonders. But nahh, we are way to cool to get fuss over it, kan yang? Hehe relaks je :D

This is where I enjoy my 'me' time cooking, while taici-ing the babysitting part to dear husband. But sometimes I failed. I cannot stand hearing Umar cries that I picked him up and start cooking together.

Simple kitchen for a simple person.


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

4 comments:

su'e said...

bestnye kitchen ^_^

mine is waaaayyy smaller iaitu bole muat sorang cook. no helper at all *suruh beli umah beso kot* :P

J@ja said...

Alhamdulillah, rezeki dapat rumah roomy and cheap :D

Ok Syazwan, selamat beli rumah baru utk mama and Tsaqif! Hehe

Zulaikha Mohamad said...

suke nye dpt dapur yg besar.. sure excited slalu nk masak.. hehe

J@ja said...

Tapi orang yang nak makan takda Ju. Aku dok meroyan nak buat puding kek bagai. Hehe