Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

.: ~fly to the moon~ :.

hmm these 2days have been very busy..yesterday I’ve accomplished my goal...yes,problems which I faced these few weeks are now settled..somehow I’m in the mood for this programming thing.. I wonder why…*nape eh?* actually my SV already signed me off the program last week..gosh it was such a relief..the problem really gave me a headache!! I guess last Friday turned myself the other way around..my SV wasn’t in that day..all day long I did nothing but surfing the net and emailing my fellow friends
Then I realized that such attitude was a big waste…for the first time since this internship, I felt bored bcoz there was no work to do…amazing huh?so yesterday, I managed to correct the program..and realized that it was actually manageable, I should have completed the program last week but due to the pressure, I tend to take things for granted and overlooked at the solution before my eyes..ish3..See how emotions take control?hmm.. I’ve learned my lesson..yesterday to be specific..in the end, I’m glad that I didn’t give up on the program..coz as it is completed,it seems easy..but if I gave up at the first place, I’ll be fooling myself in front of my SV..so the sayings is true.. ‘Never stop trying, u just never know the outcome.’

No comments: