Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 18, 2005

.: ~so much for nature-lover~ :.

Yey..Friday it is…we’ve come to the end of week15 people..still there is another 17 weeks to go..

Yesterday was a mess..i stayed back at the office till 6.00pm..to some people this maybe a common situation but to people who live in Bukit Beruntung and work at AU2 Keramat it is nothing but abnormal..hehe..but as I droved to the office, I didn’t mind..coz driving is what I enjoy the most! that is until the disaster struck..

Usually I will take the highway both to get to the office and to come back home..everyday the journey is going to be the same..i can drive with my eyes closed without even getting into the deep-intolerable-tyre disaster-loops on the road..haha..the journey:first the Bukit Beruntung toll,followed by Rawang and ended up at the Sg Buloh exit..from Sg Buloh, headed to Kepong,Batu Caves,Karak highway and finally keramat…the journey home goes the other way around..at the end of the day, it will cost me rm8.20 for tolls also approximately rm20 for petrol..imagine the cost for the whole month..to the fact that I earn not even rm400 monthly,this kind of travel is ridiculous!! and for those who is thinking of arguing..dont even start..or someone is gonna get their ass burnt!!

Ok back to the story..well yesterday I decided to change the route..for the sake of letting the stress out after a long day at work..lets enjoy the nature on the way back [I thought]..the picture of the Bandar Rawang started playing in my mind…huh,I can handle that~ besides,the traffic usually doesn’t get that congested..as long as its moving then its alrite..so instead of taking the right at the Batu Caves flyover to get to Kepong, I took the left to the roundabout and headed to Selayang..i was liking the idea pretty good until one thing struck my mind..demn..how could I forgot about T.E.M.P.L.E.R P.A.R.K???well the idea of going for a nature ride will definitely ended up to be another stress builder..i regretted it so much but it was too late to turn back…adeila~ seriously I forgot about that place..haish!! for those who are familiar with Templer they’ll know what I mean…gosh..the traffic queue there is like never-ending..bumper to bumper..the fact that there is only 2lanes[1 each side] explains everything..and the traffic jam usually causes by the people who is heading to Rawang toll…just imagine,from Selayang,3lanes squeezing they way into 1..this is just another traffic tsunami..ALAS!

--So I tried to control my emotion..thank god I was alone that time..if baba was the driver,I’ll be hearing a lot of b**i ,g*****g and those bad words..it really got into my nerves and brought out the outspoken in me..hehe..i’ll go like..whats with the words?why don’t u recite or perform some kind of zikir or doa instead ba?and like pouring fuel to a baby fire,now we have 2 people arguing in the car!haha…baba and jaja are behaviorally the same..but I managed mine better ;p..so like the magnet theory,when U meets another U..it means UNSTOPPABLE…even mama couldn’t do anything whenever an argument strikes..hehe..--

I was quite calm with the situation..with ERA.fm and Milikku by Zahid playing in the air, I enjoyed myself..so much that I accidently let the clutch off my feet and created such a ‘wonderful’ long-loss-embarrassment..haha!! well with a manual and stuck in the middle of such traffic,it should be understandable rite?hehe lala malunyer saye~ ;p

Hmm after Templer Park..everything went back to normal..yeah it took some time but come to think about it, I achieved my first intention of enjoying the scenery..thanks to the traffic jam, the enjoying period was longer ;p at the end of the day, it took me more than 1hour to get home..on the other hand,if I took the highway at the first place,it could’ve been at most 45minutes..to conclude, cost-wise Templer is better [less fuel consumption, no tolls, shorter route] but time-wise goes to the highway[moving traffic, less stress, extra miles]..the moral behind the story, no matter how bad the traffic is,don’t let it get into your way…find ways to enjoy the most of it..hehe such as letting off the clutch.. ;p

No comments: