I reached my workplace late this morning..15minutes to be specific..as I walked towards my place, I heard voices discussing about the new issue that hit the department..it seemed serious coz all the ‘important’ people were there…the face expression of the ‘ehem’ was not good thus kinda spoiling my spirit to do the assignment..[alasan~]
After quite sometime pretending as if I was doing my work..i decided to do some housekeeping…forget Maid in Manhattan, Maid in Texas is on the move people!! ..hehe well I do have similarity with JLo on 1 thing [cube teke].. ;p housekeeping is what I enjoy the most when the work stress comes in..its a positive way of handling stress as it gives a sense of satisfaction in return…in the end, my workplace is tidy, clean and well-organized..gud job!
That was only a tiny part of the light-handed Maid of Texas…next Monday, an engineer is going to occupy the workplace next to mine..[yey!!got a new company~ ] so the place needed to be cleaned sooo badly… I tell u,there was a bunch times 2 paper separated in plastic holders on the desk..they were so worthy to be given to the ‘apek paper lama’..i’ll be a millionaire for this… juz don’t understand why they keep those things..hehe and I was really honoured to clear them all on their behalf [this engineer is quite friendly..so I don’t mind]..i juz luv throwing things off! Lets dispose them ya! Huh~ quite tiring but seeing the result as I said was such a pleasure..hmm I did most of the work..and whoever try to get a credit from it, deserve a big L from me..kiki [ja kejam]..off to work now~


No comments:
Post a Comment