Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 25, 2005

.: ~Friday kickoff~ :.

Today the journey to the office was amazing! Well we [my parent and 1] changed to a different route due to the close-for-maintenance of Petronas’s ngv at Wangsa Melawati..so we headed to Sri Hartamas instead..as the result, I have to find my way to the office by myself..baba dropped me at KLCC and the adventurous journey begun..gosh its been a loooooong time since my last day-out at KLCC..hehe..well I hardly go out during wiken nowadays..i’m becoming a home-person more and more!

Ok the story continues…well there I was in front of the Suria KLCC..the surrounding was quiet and calm..hoho what to expect? It was 7.00am..the right place for ‘crowd’ as early as 7 is non-other than the road itself..especially those headed to KL..that explains why we got out of the house at 5.30am everyday..for the first 5minutes I was wandering at the entrance trying to make up my mind on how should I get to the office..should I take the cab or lrt?? Somehow my heart inclined towards the later..so off to the lrt platform~

Hmm finding the lrt station at KLCC should be no problem rite?haha I thought..but alas! I forgot which side it is..so I went forth and back from one side to the other..to find out that it was not there..thanks to the lady at the Dunkin Donut..again I walked to the other end where I began..same shoplines with the descending order, considering the one before is the ascending [huh??] I noticed that there are a lot of boutiques which are not used to be there before..lalala so what? Ok ok I admit..its been a year++ ..i hardly go to shopping complex nowadays..no no.. ;p

At last..there, stood the lrt station before my eyes..then I wondered…whats the destination eh?this is my first time taking lrt to the office..although I used to take lrt from Keramat to Masjid Jamek..i still didn’t memorize the station name…[ J E L A T E K la Ja] ;p is it Dato Keramat or Jelatek…har har..carrying my in-house shoe [the white conductive shoe used in the factory premises] in a box along..went forth and back across one side to the other and didnt know the exact destination…pretty much a bad fengshui to start a day eh? ;p

So there I was at the platform heading to TERMINAL PUTRA...it took the train approximately 3minutes to arrive...nice..KLCC to Jelatek is only 4 stations away..as the sight of Restoran McKandar came into view, i knew that I’ve come to my destination..and the next question popped into my mind..cab or bus? The end of the staircase answers the question for me..at the bus stop, was a bus coded 916FB1..i looked at the signboard and realized that that was the one for me [ Ampang Point-Texas-Ampang Puteri] but to be sure , I asked the driver ‘Bang, lalu Texas eh?’ ‘Lalu..’ he replied..i gave a smile as a non-verbal thank u..the fare was 50cent..so I put my in-house shoe on the compartment near the coin-feeder and slipped my hand into the handbag for the fare.. ‘Nak bagi saye ke kasut tu?’ the driver trying to be friendly.. ‘ish mane boleh..’ I responded..short and very clear..wakaka as I got the ticket, I thanked him and moved on to get a seat..while waiting for other passengers.. I had the chance to enjoy the surrounded view..my favourite was Restoran McKandar…TomYam-Nasi Kandar-Kari Kepala Ikan…hehe creative eh? McKandar..super nice!

It didn’t take long for the bus to get full with passenger..in 5 minutes,we hit the road...haih..picking the seat where I seated was a mistake..the seat was actually near the back door which was open all along..adeii rosak tudung! The wind rushed in cruelly spoiling the tudung so much..wekk..

Finally, the Texas Instruments building stood proudly at the right side of the road..here I go..the place with full of ‘excitement’ meant for those with great courage and guts to move on and survive..


‘The only way to discover the limit of possible is to go beyond them into the impossible’

No comments: