Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2005

.: ~hohoho~ :.

Thursday..this means its just 1 day away from wiken..hoho started the week with a huge M..gile malas ja..lepuk lepuk..and when the spirit comes its already Thursday..guess there aren’t much thing to achieve by then..hoho
There is pretty much nothing to tell these few months except for training stuffs..life has not been as interesting as before..i’m becoming one hell of a loner rite now..haih~ I rarely meet my friends,didn’t go for shopping for 4months now,also no-movie since I know what u did last raye..haha..that was the night after my last paper..ish paper ape eh?lupe lak…adeh lemau!

So today I reached the office at 8.30 and surprisingly, the PMT room in front my cubic is occupied by a different figure! And the one that I definitely recognize..hehe yup,my SV! Ayo..found out from the clerk nearby that he’s been there since 7.30!so the new book starts today..no more a day without SV =(

No comments: